You can add, remove, and change the order of measures in your reports. An initial set of commonly used measures can be added to reports.
To add measures
- When viewing a report, place your cursor in the report table header and a “+” sign appears in between each measure.
- Click the “+” sign to open the list of available measures and select a measure.
- The measure you select and its values populate the report table.
To remove measures
- When viewing a report, place your cursor next to the measure you want to remove from the report and an “X” icon appears.
- Click the “X” icon and the measure is removed from the report table.
NOTE: If you have selected cells in the report table for the measure you want to remove, the report will return to its default cell selection (cells in the upper left of the report table) when the measure is removed.
To reorder measures
- When viewing a report, place your cursor next to the measure you want to move and click the left or right arrows until the measure is in the desired position.