Once the SharePoint Tag Installer app is added to a local app store, you can deploy it to your Site Collections. This section walks an administrator through deploying the app to a single site collection.
- Login to SharePoint 2013, 2016, or Microsoft Office 365 with an administrator account.
- In the overhead navigation menu, click Admin > SharePoint.
- Click Site Collections if you are not in the Site Collections admin screen.
- Click the Site Collection you want to instrument, then click the blue Web Site Address in the Site Collections Properties popup. This opens a new window to the home screen for that Site Collection.
- Click Add lists, libraries, and other apps.
- Click From Your Organization.
- Click the icon for Webtrends Advanced Analytics.
- Click Trust It.
The SharePoint Tag Installer App icon appears in your site contents for the site collection in a greyed out state while SharePoint installs it. Once the deploy is complete, the icon shows up in full color with a NEW label in green.