If you are trying to upload the SharePoint Tag Installer app to a local app catalog in a SharePoint 2013, 2016, or SharePoint Online install and have not yet created an app catalog, follow the steps below to create one:
- Log in to SharePoint 2013, 2016, or Microsoft Office 365 with an administrator account.
- Click Admin > SharePoint in the overhead navigation menu.
- Click Apps from the left navigation bar.
- Select Apps Catalog from the central frame
- Select Create new app catalog site.
- Click OK.
- Provide the necessary Title and URL information for your app catalog when the central frame refreshes. You must have a unique URL from any other app catalogs that are already created in your install. When all fields are populated, click OK.
- Wait for SharePoint to create your app catalog. A green spinner is visible on the Site Collections screen while this process is underway:
Once the app catalog is created, the green spinner changes to NEW in green text.