Before you begin with Action Center, identify your remarketing goals and understand how Action Center can help you achieve them.
Before you work with Streams or Action Center:
- Create a campaign based on your uplift goal
- Set up the campaign with your email vendor, including creative content
- Identify the table for Webtrends data (and, in Responsys, the column names for mapping to Webtrends)
- Ensure you are capturing any subscriber/customer ID required to match to the Email remarketing provider in a parameter, so that Webtrends Streams can access it. For more information, see Subscriber or Customer IDs in Email Remarketing.
After goals and data are outlined:
- Create and save a stream in Streams Lab to address campaign needs
- Create an action (and, if necessary, configure a connection) to associate the stream with the connection
Subscriber or Customer IDs in Email Remarketing
Email service providers need a subscriber or customer ID to match a customer to an event and send a message for remarketing.