Follow these steps to configure a connection to Silverpop.
- On the Actions dashboard, click Manage Connections. The Manage Connections dialog opens.
- Click Silverpop in the navigation bar. The Connect to Silverpop dialog opens.
- Complete the name, supply a refresh token, and select a pod.
- Click Connect. The Create a destination for Silverpop dialog opens.
- Complete the fields to describe the destination and make a selection from the Universal Behavior Event Type and Relational Table Type drop-downs, and, if applicable, provide an Existing table ID.
Silverpop Universal Behaviors and the Relational Table API
The Silverpop Universal Behaviors database and the Relational Table API enable you to create queries about visitor behavior and use the data for precise email targeting.
Webtrends Event Types for Universal Behaviors and Relational Tables
To map database columns, you need to know the Webtrends event types and their columns and data types.