Follow these steps to create an action for ExactTarget.
- On the Actions dashboard, click New Action. The Create a new action dialog opens.
- Enter a unique name for the action that enables users to locate the action on the dashboard. Provide a description of the action.
- Do one of the following:
- If you haven’t yet created a connection and destination, you are prompted to create the connection.
- If a connection and destination were previously configured, select ExactTarget, and then select the destination (the ExactTarget database table).
- Select a saved Streams Lab to specify the data to send. The query parameters used in that lab populate the dialog.
- For each query parameter, enter the column name exactly as it is represented in the database, so that the query parameter values are written to the appropriate database table columns. For more information, see A note about column mappings.
- Click Save.