You can use Account Settings to create user accounts and invite users to log in and start using Webtrends applications.
To start managing users:
- Click Account Settings on the top menu bar.
- Select Users from the left sidebar.
To invite new users:
- Click .
- Enter one or more email addresses. You can paste in multiple email addresses that are separated by a comma or semicolon. NOTE: You must enter at least one email address to create a new user.
- Select groups, roles and data permissions for the user(s), then click . NOTE: A user must be associated with at least one role or group before inviting them.
- Click , or to invite more users.
To edit or remove one user:
- Click a user’s name or email address.
- Add or remove groups, roles and data permissions, or click Delete This User.
To edit groups for multiple users:
- Click the checkbox to the left of all users you want to edit.
- Click the Edit Groups for (X) Users button at the top left of the user list.
- Modify group assignments, then click .
NOTE: Users are not notified when their account has changed, but will automatically see new applications in the top menu bar.