Roles are sets of predefined rights that you can assign to a user. Roles are specific to an application (like Optimize or Explore), and you assign them to groups. Each application has a different set of available rights.
NOTE: The Manager role has access to all application functions.
To start managing roles:
- Click Account Settings on the top menu bar.
- Select Roles from the left sidebar.
NOTE: A role must have a name and at least one right before you can save it.
To create a role:
- Click .
- Select the application the role will apply to.
- Enter a role name.
- Select rights for the role.
- Click . You’ll see the new role in the role list at the bottom of the window.
To modify or delete a role:
NOTE: You can’t modify the rights of the Manager role.
- Click the down arrow next to a role name.
- Click Delete Role to remove the role, or click Edit Role to modify the role.