Groups are a convenient way to quickly assign a collection of roles and data permissions. You can modify or delete groups at any time.
To start managing groups:
- Click Account Settings on the top menu bar.
- Select Groups from the left sidebar.
To create a group:
- Click .
- Enter a group name. A group must have a name before you can save it.
- Select roles and data permissions, then click .
To modify or delete a group:
- Click the group name in the Name column.
- Click the icon at the lower right of the group list to remove roles and data permissions, or click to delete the group. NOTE: You can only delete groups that have no associated users.
To see group members, click the user count in the Users column.